Skip to main content

Download 2go Old Version 2


Many have asked me how to download the old version 2 of 2go as many are not in support of this new version 3, since it does not have the AWAY feature.

 I've made a thorough search and I'm out with the old version 2 of 2go that boosts your star by being AWAY.

To download 2go V2.0 just click the link below Download:

Name of file:  2go Version 2

Download link 1:  2go Version 2


Did you download the app? Did it work for you? Let us know if have any complaints. Leave a comment below.

Comments

Post a Comment

Do you love this post? Please leave a feedback

Popular posts from this blog

How to change to your desired font on Tecno wx3p

The other time I did something on "How to locate your whatsapp statuses on your phone's file manager" and a friend drew my attention to an app that automatically reads from this file and shows your status files on launching the app, I think it was called "Status Saver". So you can install the app and save yourself the seeming stress of locating it from the file manager, though I don't see that as a stress actually. Today I've come up with something pretty new. Yea, late last year I bought this phone Tecno wx3p, and though it has issues with storage, SD card Ejecting and stuffs, I've just found a way to walk around those faults as we wait for Tecno to release a new update to fix them. I also discovered that on this phone's setting there's no feature as changing font to style your phone. Now we are going to talk about this today. You can actually change your fonts on tecno wx3 pro as long as you are using the default hiOs launcher...

CSC211: Classification Of Computers

Written by by Dinesh Thakur Computers differ based on their data processing abilities. They are classified according to purpose, data handling and functionality. According to purpose Computers are either general purpose or specific purpose. General purpose computers are designed to perform a range of tasks. They have the ability to store numerous programs, but lack in speed and efficiency. Specific purpose computers are designed to handle a specific problem or to perform a specific task. A set of instructions is built into the machine. According to data handling, Computers are analog, digital or hybrid. Analog computers work on the principle of measuring, in which the measurements obtained are translated into data. Modern analog computers usually employ electrical parameters, such as voltages, resistances or currents, to represent the quantities being manipulated. Such computers do not deal directly with the numbers. They measure continuous physical magnitudes. Dig...

Beautiful Photos Of Anchor University Lagos

The Anchor University, Lagos is a private university owned by the Deeper Christian Life Ministry. The university is located at Ayobo, Ipaja, Lagos State, southwestern Nigeria. The University was approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria on Wednesday, 2nd of November, 2016. Below are some beautiful images from the school.