Skip to main content

Memories - Let Go & Let God



Life is all about memories.
The events, the happy moments, the sad moments and the teary moments soon become memories as time silently ticks away.


In the cause of perusing into my pasts, I smile as I remember some hilarious, painful and sad memories.

I'm not as one of those persons that attended the same school from primary to secondary.



In fact I won't be exaggerating if I say I've attended so many schools, that I've lost count: Government, private, army, good, bad, all of them.. lol



A notable secondary school I attended is at the far east of Anambra State.



I still remember how fights and bullies were the order of the day. The inception of a new set of school prefects was often greeted with strong resentment from their immediate juniors and this evoked 'staged wars'.



I was enjoying my sleep one afternoon when the bang on the desks woke me up.



"Haa - !"
They were at it again.

A terrible fight was already in full swing.


Being the gentle, quiet type (to which I really did suffer so many ridicules) I managed to leave the class and made for a safe haven as lockers and chairs flew high in the air, smashing their recipients with such a great fury that made me shudder.



I remember these things today, and I smile. Most of those fighting boys today are now big boys, some are even out of the country, living big and doing fine.



How quickly time flies.



There was this particular boy in my class that was always fund of bullying me back then, he harassed me as often as willed. Being a very quiet fellow, I always avoided his paths. He seem to know this, so he constantly watched out for me, what I did to him still remains a mystery to me.



He would pull me by the collar as he yelled into my face, while I recoiled in fear.



Everyone in class knew that I never fought, so they termed me a weakling, I was called all sorts of names in Ibo.



Whether that was true I never knew, but I knew I never just had the power to fight, I had power for every other thing but fight.



So I mistakenly stepped on the toes of one of the girls in my class and before I knew it a resounding slap landed on one of my eyes. I practically saw stars, my vision was blurred for some minutes, next my eyes shone red.



Being the little, frightened teenage boy who I was, I just starred tearyly at her. Her towering figure reminded me that if I should dare anything, my own was finished.



I managed to get to my seat as sympathizers poured all around.
I remember these things with a faint smile.



I hold no grudges against these people that terrorized my life in school days, but the part they played in my life I'll never forget.



Look into your past.
What memories do you see?
How good a memory have you been to people?
When people remember you, do they feel pain?



For those that have had a catalog of hurtful memories from their past I bring you this word from my heart:



LET GO AND LET GOD have his way.



Thanks for reading. 

SHARE and COMMENT if you care.

Do you have a childhood memory you'd love to share? Please don't rob us of this amazing moment to be a part of your past. 
Share your story in the comment section below.

Comments

Post a Comment

Do you love this post? Please leave a feedback

Popular posts from this blog

How to change to your desired font on Tecno wx3p

The other time I did something on "How to locate your whatsapp statuses on your phone's file manager" and a friend drew my attention to an app that automatically reads from this file and shows your status files on launching the app, I think it was called "Status Saver". So you can install the app and save yourself the seeming stress of locating it from the file manager, though I don't see that as a stress actually. Today I've come up with something pretty new. Yea, late last year I bought this phone Tecno wx3p, and though it has issues with storage, SD card Ejecting and stuffs, I've just found a way to walk around those faults as we wait for Tecno to release a new update to fix them. I also discovered that on this phone's setting there's no feature as changing font to style your phone. Now we are going to talk about this today. You can actually change your fonts on tecno wx3 pro as long as you are using the default hiOs launcher

Safety Tips During Exam

First things first. This is NOT a hard and fast rule to passing exams. This is not a protocol for ensuring good grades. As the title implies, its just few safety tips. Safety narrowed down from meeting early with your papers, curbing stress and/or oversleeping, avoiding stomach upset or ill health to avoiding being broke, curbing distractions and having an alert brain in the exam hall. We'll do justice to some of these in the next few lines. Come with me. Tip 1. Never be too far away (probably at home or hostel) from the venue of your exam when its 1.30mins to the starting time. Simply put if your paper is scheduled for 9am, make sure you around the venue latest 7.30am, inorder to avoid any anomally or change in weather condition like rainfall which can trap you indoors while exams are on. Tip 2. Do not go to sleep 6hours prior to the time of your exam. The stress encountered while preparing for the paper might put you off for the next 8hours which is the

CSC211: Classification Of Computers

Written by by Dinesh Thakur Computers differ based on their data processing abilities. They are classified according to purpose, data handling and functionality. According to purpose Computers are either general purpose or specific purpose. General purpose computers are designed to perform a range of tasks. They have the ability to store numerous programs, but lack in speed and efficiency. Specific purpose computers are designed to handle a specific problem or to perform a specific task. A set of instructions is built into the machine. According to data handling, Computers are analog, digital or hybrid. Analog computers work on the principle of measuring, in which the measurements obtained are translated into data. Modern analog computers usually employ electrical parameters, such as voltages, resistances or currents, to represent the quantities being manipulated. Such computers do not deal directly with the numbers. They measure continuous physical magnitudes. Dig